This field must follow these rules:
1. include 3-16 characters.
2. start with a letter.
3. contain letters, numbers, underline, and dash.
This field accepts three different formats:
1. Only one sequence.
2. Multiple sequences, separated by at least one empty line.
3. Multiple sequences, in FASTA format.
Each sequence must follow these rules:
1. only contain "A", "C", "G", "T", and "U" letters.
2. have at least 454 nucleotides.
There are some other tips about this field:
1. "U" nucleotide will automatically be converted to "T" nucleotide.
2. In format 3, the names of the strains will be extracted from FASTA headers. In other formats, the names will automatically be determined by the index of the strain.
This field accepts NCBI accession number or Genbank ID, e.g., "62106" or "X03870.1". This field also can include either one or multiple IDs/numbers, separated by at least one whitespace.
Choose a local file in FASTA format (.fasta or .fas).